Monday, April 6, 2009

Not very nice out!

Wow, we got dumped on by winter again! Not nice! It took a bit longer for me to get in to work today as some people obviously forgot, ALREADY, how to drive on snow. How soon they forget! I'm really not looking forward to driving home.

This weekend we weren't so good on the food. We had a huge craving for pizza on Saturday night, so that's what we had! lol Oh the willpower! I didn't make it to my usual Saturday workout, so I made Sunday my do-over day. We went to the gym on Sunday but unfortunatly having left over pizza in the house got to us for lunchtime. The only good thing now is that there is no more pizza in the house! Again we were reminded how bad junk makes us feel and how good the gym makes us feel! Why do we do this to ourselves!

Not a very eventful weekend, so not much to report. Kirk had to work nights all weekend. He is off for the next two days, then off this coming weekend AND it's a long weekend this weekend!!! Can't wait!

Have a good Monday everyone! :) I just want to go home today....

No comments:

Post a Comment