Oh boy I am tired! I just want to go back to bed this morning. We had an awesome weekend though! On Friday night we went out to see 'The Watchmen'. I really didn't like it, but Kirk did. I like comic book type movies. I loved Ironman, Spiderman, Batman, Xmen.... all those! I don't think there has been a comic book movie that I haven't liked till now. Maybe I just need to see it again to 'get it'. I dunno. :P
Saturday (after going to the gym) we went to the kitchen builder and they do really nice work. We are confident that our kitchen will be good quality. I just wish our builder would make our appointment to pick our upgrades. After the kitchen builder, we went to Ikea with the intention to buy our cutlery, plates, glasses and fun kitchen stuffs. We didn't end up buying anything though because we just couldn't make a decision on plates. We don't feel like we can pick the plates until we've been in the kitchen. What if we pick something now and when we put them in the kitchen, we don't like how they feel/match? We just didn't want to spend money on stuff that just doesn't feel right in the kitchen when we're in it, so we'll wait until we're in the kitchen. We went home after Ikea and relaxed for the night falling asleep watching War of the Worlds. :)
Sunday we went to the gym again, wooo!!! We then went to a local furnature store that had some really, really nice furnature. We will definately go back in there when we move. Then we went to Kirk's Mom's house to spend the day there with the family. Steve, Kirk's brother, and his family came to visit from Niagara, so it was great to spend the day with everyone. Great fun and great food! We had burgers and hotdogs for dinner - so a big cheat meal! lol We were good for the first part of the day though, so it wasn't a complete mess of a day! Home made burgers are sooo good and can't be turned down!
Today I think I'm going to try to make it to a spin class. I didn't bring my gym clothes to work, but the class isn't till 7:45, so I have time to go home, get changed and go back out. We'll see how this plan works out. Kirk is back on days now (yaaaay) and taking the day off from the gym.
Have a great Monday everyone!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment