Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Measurements....



I've been feeling awesome, feeling like I'm really changing. I see myself in the mirror and I think I see a difference, Kirk tells me he can see a difference, BUT last night I decided to take my measurements. I was sure the would be different from measurements I took back in NOVEMBER! Nope..... 1 inch off my chest. That's it??!! I thought for sure my waist was smaller. It feels smaller, looks smaller, but nope! My hips, not a change. I know, I haven't been that good with my diet having dinners here and there and having small crashes. I know I've only been doing this new program for 2 weeks, so really I've only been trying for 2 weeks, but UGH!

Ok, rant over. I'm being impatient.... I've got new motivation now though, so I'm glad I checked my measurements. I will push harder in my workouts, I will clean up my diet even more and changes will be made! Tonight is day 3 of the workout and then I will be done the second week of my six week plan. I have a good feel for the workout now and I'm confident that I can really push myself harder in them.

Kirk is on his 'weekend' now, off tonight and tomorrow, so I think he might be meeting me at the gym tonight. I'm not sure what he has planned to workout tonight. I've noticed that the gym seems extra busy lately. I've never noticed a spring push before. It's worse than the newyears resolutioners. I guess everyone wants to look good for the summer. It doesn't really affect us though since we don't use the machines. The weight room is downstairs and alot of people don't seem to venture down there.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I've found that changes that I see in the mirror are much better indicators of progress than any tape measurer will tell you-- particularly if someone who is NOT YOU is also noticing those changes.
    Keep truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sohee! Ima gonna keep goin', consistancy is key... I know it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute Lori... love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete