Yesterday I really didn't want to go to the gym. I just didn't have the energy and motivation. Luckily just before I left, I made a comment to a good friend of mine and he said, "just go do it, you'll appreciate it later". So I did... and I had an awesome leg/shoulders workout! It's funny how sometimes when you're forcing yourself to get in the gym, you end up having a kick-ass workout and when you are totally pumped to get in the gym, you end up having a bad workout. I am sooo glad I went last night!
To top it all off, Kirk is totally on board with me and he had dinner waiting for me when I got home! :D He's feeling and looking awesome too, with just being in the gym twice. I see him happier, more energized and excited to be making changes. I am so happy for him. :) God we improve fast, why do we always let the gym go??!! UGH
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't great when you push yourself and the workout is awesome?! :) Good job getting there and yay for the support! Its so awesome that you two are doing this together. :D
ReplyDeleteI wish my hubby would be on board with the workouts...He came with me a couple times and walked on the treadmill but that has stopped...at least he likes to eat better even though it is still 2-3 times day at least it is healthy and not junk too often.
ReplyDelete