Thursday, February 19, 2009

Technology....





Okay, how come, with all our technology, we can't come up with windshield wipers that work well!!! This was my drive in this morning, and I DID clean all the ice off the wipers... ugh! lol Hey, if this is all I can complain about, I guess I'm doing good! :D

I didn't go to the gym last night. I thought, instead of doing a sore half-assed workout last night, I'll go tonight and do a good one. Still sore, but it's lessening and I'll be fine to do a leg/shoulders workout tonight. Kirk is even meeting me there! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean, I can never find a good pair of wipers...or if I think I have a week later they don't work..LOL

    Hope you have a great workout Tonight, it's always nice to have a partner to hit the gym hard with!

    ReplyDelete